Saturday, April 08, 2006

Coping

The line is very narrow,
And on either side is my demise.
Thank god I continue below it the same height,
'Cause I'd be sure to capsize.

What they say is true, you can't stop the world turning,
And with that, you can't stop the movement of your life.
It drags you along unless you can keep up.
My speed is fine, but the rest is a roll of the dice.

My philosophy is to take you as far,
As I am willing to go in my own head.
And if you don't think that you've seen it before,
I'll keep on taking you until I am dead.

And it's alright,
You don't always have to describe what you see.
Sometimes a scaffold that others can climb,
Will describe more, if they can go up to peek.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your poems are nice.

Unknown said...

Dear Poet,

I would want to know more about you and your works.

Can you e-mail me details to onyekanwelue@hotmail.com