Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Opportunity Knocks

Sometimes you can't believe it,
When your dreams come true.
I'm not saying that mine have yet,
But, I'm being treated well by the universe.

The moment they said I had it,
I always remembered that phrase,
And when I figure out what they meant,
Well, maybe then I'll find my way.

Direction's difficult until there's a purpose,
That you can't avoid and for which there's just one answer.
I guess in that respect money might be good.
You make it doing what you do better.

And it's alright,
Though, I guess I'm stepping on some toes,
Maybe those feet weren't in the happiest place,
And they were reminded to follow their nose.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi...This is so nice...haven't heard from you for so long...

Ape Biggles said...

Hi Onyeka,

I've been in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania working for Major League Baseball. It has been hard to find the time to post, but I will be back soon. How are things?