Monday, May 15, 2006

Everlasting Worlds

Try to wrap my head around it,
And it focuses on the mundane.
Not that the concept's necessarily too big.
But, where to begin.

There are the moments that can be taken out of time,
And made the eternity they really are,
And there are the other infinite universes,
And then there's the interstellar.

And as a whole one cannot ignore the mind,
One of many that encompasses them,
Existing everlastingly themselves,
Thinking about work and the children.

And it's alright,
The brain just needs a little stretching.
Though what you hope to attain by getting it around it,
Really should be the thing.

1 comment:

Vessel of Mercy said...

Hey Dude,
I have read all your poems and I came away with the feeling that we have many things in common.
As a poet, poetry is a channel I use to let out alot of things, in an entertaining and witty way.
Making people listen to me while being entertained.
I do a lot of that at my yahoo 360 page(http://360.yahoo.com/freddy_lincoln)
So visit it or look up my page at blogger.
I like your questions and the challenges you put up and also your willingess to stand out from the crowd.
Good, very good!