Saturday, May 27, 2006

How to Make Money

Why are you so afraid,
To spend money you don't have?
It's like it doesn't really exist,
The way if flies throught the air, over your head, so fast.

It's the greatest myth to grace our fair earth.
It bulges invisibly through the emperor's clothes.
You better believe that I'm going to try to snatch some,
Before the myth is busted and away it goes.

It's not like it was before when there was a gold standard,
And there couldn't be more than a certain commodity.
Enron has showed us that it's all about attitude,
And I'm ready to bust out like Liberace.

And it's alright,
I know it's not there to be picked up by just anyone.
But you can't win the lottery unless you buy a ticket,
And, frankly, it's making me sick that I haven't bought one.

No comments: