Friday, April 12, 2013

Dennis

You'll always be crazy,
That's what you are to me,
And if you want to talk about my thoughts,
You'll be kinda lonely,

But I know what you say's always sincere,
And dig how your mind works,
Your dedication to your expression,
Un'pologetic for being berserk,

You're always a pleasure to hang out with,
And our hist'ry's always,
A pleasant stage in my unfinished life,
I'll never throw away.

So go ahead,
Say what you want to me,
'Bout anything that you see written here,
With an equal level of honesty :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A haiku for you
maybe two, they're so small
and my mind

Awesome and scary
being one and seeing you
seeing me as one

Accepting nature
without understanding all
only makes sense

Fascinated by
haiku lately, more slowly
manic thoughts flow,

Dennis